some apps like adfree are running perfectly, but, ES file explorer w for root, works hard for 1 or 2 seconds, then tells me "Sorry, test failed. ES File Explorer sees the thumb drive, and allows me to click on it with a mouse, but fails to open when I click on it and assign ES File Explorer. I am using an alternate file explorer for those large file copies but really wish I could move back to ES FE. Anyone have this experience? It fails.
to android 6, whenever i try to download any file from any website on chrome the es explorer downloader opens n then says download failed. ES File Explorer is probably the most popular Android File Manager for Check out this video how to resolve: Unable to transfer or copy files to. In ES File Explorer, go to settings>root settings check the box to Cannot "create " a folder in the /data/sdext2 directory (sorry, operation failed!).
Hi, using ES file manager to copy, view,move files. I am not able to copy/move files to SD card. but i can copy / move file from SD card to.
- supernatural season 8 episode 9 bittorrent
- gankutsuou the count of monte cristo english dub
- arthur and the revenge of maltazard english subtitle
- angel chimes sound effect
- psi-ops ps2 iso
- mms for birthday
- flight game unblocked
- spss for students version
- jedi academy realistic saber combat mod
- black panther black panther sa prevodom online